Five more witticisms about the Internet (mostly)
- If cars evolved the way computers did, today they would run for six months on a quarter's worth of gas and explode once per day.
- The Internet is a means of allowing you to make a fool of yourself in every part of the civilized world simultaneously.
- The Internet is self-documenting, which means that if you can't figure out how to use it, you can't get the instructions.
- The only adequate graphical user interface to the Internet is someone sitting next to you telling you what to do.
- When privacy is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
Internet Top Ten Lists Table of Contents | Previous List | Next List
Copyright © 1994, 1995, 2004 by Kevin Savetz. The information in this book was collected in 1994-1995 and has not been updated since.