Fifteen frequently used acronyms (and their definitions)
- BCNU: be seeing you
- BTW: by the way
- CFV: call for votes
- DYJHIW: don't you just hate it when...
- F2F: face-to-face
- FAQ: frequently asked question or frequently asked questions list
- FUBAR: fouled up beyond all recognition
- IMHO: in my humble opinion
- MOTAS: member of the appropriate sex
- MOTOS: member of the opposite sex
- RFD: request for discussion
- ROTFL: rolling on the floor laughing
- RSN: real soon now
- RTFM: read the fine manual (except the F doesn't really stand for "fine".)
- YKYBHTLW: you know you've been hacking too long when...
Internet Top Ten Lists Table of Contents | Previous List | Next List
Copyright © 1994, 1995, 2004 by Kevin Savetz. The information in this book was collected in 1994-1995 and has not been updated since.